Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Me Cartoon vs real.

 Hi Everyone! As you know, I'm your fellow blogger,Nitya! Today I will show one my favourite things Iv'e done on my chromebook, drawing! But this is no ordinary drawing, this is real life me vs cartoon me! My thoughts on this are: I think My drawing turned out great, but I think I need to improve on the mouth, and the reason why I didn't do a nose was because I wasn't very confedeint to draw one, but I think the next time I do this activity im going to atleast try to draw a nose.

Which one do you think is better? Real me or cartoon me?

Here is my work!





2 comments:

  1. wow nitya this work is incredible you have amazing art skills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, but that is not a compliment that's a fact.
      Jk thank you tho!

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about