Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

How I would save a rare red panda

 Hi people! It's me again, Nitya. Im gonna tell you about my writing that I did this week! It's called: How I would save a rare red panda! Have you seen a red panda and where? Here is my work!

How I would save red pandas


The most endangered species of bear is the red panda.There are less than 10,000 red pandas alive due to COVID-19. We humans are destroying their habitats by cutting down trees and other native plants. This could also be a huge impact on us because the more we cut down trees,the harder it gets for us to breath. The red panda is the original panda,discovered some 50 years before the giant panda!Red pandas are the only species remaining in their taxonomic family, a living relic of the past. Saving them is important to the preservation of the world's natural heritage and global biodiversity.I help them by,Not littering,informing others about red pandas and how to save them from going extinct.I would also make Lot’s of red panda resorts,where people would get red panda that look sick or ingured and take them to the resort to be looked after,there would be plenty of food and water for them to drink and eat.  There would also be little baskets up in the trees that are filled with soft cotten for them to sleep in. there would also be plenty of trees for them to climb on and get exercise for them to go back into the wild 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about