Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

we are to write a description!

This is my house. It is a normal house just like yours. But there is something special about my house. It is the only house that has a Wigit living inside. 
Do you want to see it? Come on let’s go…

The Wigit has a pink and curly tail like a cute poodle. My Wigit has blue eyes with straight eyelashes like a pony. My Wigit has fur like a pig. My Wiget eats carrots like a bunny rabbit My Wigit can twirl and swirl like a tornado. My Wiget lives in a place called Syer Holo. My Wigit also likes to be fancy,I feel happy about my Wigit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about